Choose Fogging for a Deeper Clean in Your Coachella Valley Home or Business
There are many times when no matter how well you scrub, vacuum, and clean surfaces, there are still germs, bacteria, and potential health risks left behind. These times call for a deeper clean, like that provided by disinfectant fogging. Palm Springs Cleaning and Disinfecting provides disinfectant fogging for residential and commercial applications.
Disinfectant fogging consists of a hydrogen peroxide solution dispersed via a sanitizing machine, reaching areas traditional cleanings do not reach. Fogging can eliminate germs, bacteria, spores, and virus particles in out-of-reach places including:
- Behind appliances and built-ins
- Between and under immobile furniture
- Ceiling tiles, crevices, and the fold of window treatments or other fixed features
When you need to sanitize a space and ensure the safety of your loved ones, friends, or employees, fogging will give you the peace of mind you are looking for. Call Palm Springs Cleaning and Disinfecting to schedule an appointment or to learn more about how fogging can protect your health.
Contact the Coachella Valley disinfecting experts at Palm Springs Cleaning and Disinfecting today.
How Does Fogging Sanitize Spaces?
Fogging is typically used to sterilize a space as a preventative measure before exposure or as a remedy to contamination. It reduces the risk of exposure to biohazardous contaminants or other unsafe, health-risking elements.
Disinfectant fogging helps to:
- Remove and/or kill bacteria, germs, and viruses
- Remediate allergens, pet dander, mildew, mold, pollen, and other spores
- Reduce infection rates
- Reach 100% of surface coverage
3 Situations that Call for Disinfectant Fogging
You may wonder how disinfectant fogging is applicable in cleaning situations. Fogging is a good choice when you are worried about exposure to contaminants that are harmful to your health. These situations may include:
- When your home or office has been exposed to airborne illness, disinfectant fogging can prevent the spread of the illness. It can kill bacteria, germs, and viruses while eliminating lingering contaminants in spaces you cannot reach with regular cleaning methods.
- Fogging can help combat seasonal allergies, eliminating allergens, fungi spores, and mold. These can be especially dangerous for family members or loved ones with respiratory issues like asthma or severe allergies. Fogging is a great choice for the end of allergy seasons so that spores and allergens do not linger, continuing to cause respiratory and allergy issues after the outdoor allergens disperse.
- Fogging can help to eliminate residual cigarette smoke when you need to clear a space of tobacco residue. It can help reduce residual secondhand smoke left behind in areas you cannot reach with a regular cleaning service.
Call Palm Springs Cleaning and Disinfecting for Fogging in the Coachella Valley
For a deep clean you can count on to sanitize and disinfect your space, call the experts in biohazard and other disinfectant cleanings at Palm Springs Cleaning and Disinfecting. Our team of Coachella Valley cleaning experts is specially trained to ensure the safety and welfare of our customers, with top-tier services and the latest in cleaning technology. We know that the dangers of airborne and other contaminants are ever-changing, so we offer a variety of cleaning services to suit your needs. Disinfectant fogging can be the extra step you need to reenter your home or commercial space with confidence that it is clean.
Call Palm Springs Cleaning and Disinfecting in the Coachella Valley today.