Bio Cleanup in the Coachella Valley with Palm Springs Cleaning and Disinfecting
Crime scene cleaning, unattended death, bio-hoards, and other biohazard cleaning are not messes that should fall on family and loved ones. These types of cleaning projects should be completed by professionals trained in safe cleanup procedures. Our cleaning professionals at Palm Springs Cleaning and Disinfecting can help you get through some of the hardest times, taking the cleanup off your shoulders and returning your home or workplace to safety. We know the importance of hiring a professional, compassionate, sympathetic team to get the job done when it is too big to do yourself.
Contact Palm Springs Cleaning and Disinfecting to learn how we can help you with your biohazard cleaning. Let us clean up when you face life’s worst so that your space can be safe and clean again in no time.
Bio Cleaning from Start to Finish
From crime scenes to an unattended death, our Coachella Valley biohazard experts can tackle even the biggest of jobs. We know the importance of arriving quickly and working with compassion and professionalism. We have a standard order of procedure so that we cover all the bio-cleaning bases.
Here is what you can expect when we come to your aid:
- Survey the scene. When we first arrive on the scene, we determine the scope of the cleanup. We decide what can be saved and what must be thrown away. We ask the client what valuables to look for in the room while we survey and decide what textiles are affected. This helps us to know what components of the scene will need to be salvaged for family or sent for waste disposal. We remove valuables so they can be cleaned and set out of the way.
- Remove infectious and contaminated items. Removal of contaminated items includes hazardous waste disposal and adhering to strict OSHA regulations. We remove porous materials including fabrics, carpets, wood, and other materials that could absorb fluids, and send them for proper disposal. This may include flooring, baseboards, and other affected structural and surface components. Nonhazardous materials and belongings that do not have to be disposed of can be cleaned and returned to the owner as desired.
- Technicians will continue to clean up all the projects, from flooring to walls, ceiling to furniture. We also clean light fixtures, personal items, and materials that are present. As we move through the cleaning process, we will continue to determine what can be cleaned and sanitized and what must be thrown out, utilizing an enzyme solution to neutralize the biofluids or blood, making it safe for normal use again.
- After cleaning, technicians will deodorize the scene so that it is safe to breathe, and the odor of blood and other biohazard is gone.
- We finish the cleanup by painting over or removing stains as needed, using a special paint that prohibits the stain from reappearing through the new paint color, flooring, or other surface material. Waste is disposed of based on state and federal regulations, often at biohazard and medical waste-specific dumps that can accept this kind of garbage.
Not All Biohazard Cleanups Are the Same
Some cleaning jobs involve potentially hazardous or poisonous chemicals or biohazard particles. In these cases, we will remove much more than furniture, including cabinetry, structural wood, other porous material, light fixtures, drywall, and any other damaged material.
Call Palm Springs Cleaning and Disinfecting for Bio Cleaning Today
When you need help with cleaning more than just dirt and grim, our team is here to get the job done. We are trained and certified to provide cleaning services for a variety of biohazards, including unattended death, bio-inclusive hoards, crime scenes, and other unfortunate circumstances. Let Palm Springs Cleaning and Disinfecting help you take care of life’s messes so that you don’t have to.
Call the Coachella Valley bio-cleaning experts at Palm Springs Cleaning and Disinfecting and let us take care of your cleaning needs. No job is too big for our compassionate and professional team.