Palm Springs Cleaning and Disinfecting: Your Emergency Cleanup Team
Unexpected events catch us off guard in any circumstance, but when the tragedy of a medical emergency or death hits, there is a whole other level to the chaos. You may be wondering what you should do in a medical or biohazard emergency in your home or workspace, and Palm Springs Cleaning and Disinfecting can help. We know how stressful and scary it can be to go through a traumatic situation, so we are here to handle the aftermath.
What Steps to Take When You Need Emergency Bio Cleanup in the Coachella Valley
In an emergency, the first thing to do is make sure everyone at the scene is safe. Blood, bodily fluids, and other hazardous materials you may encounter at the scene of an emergency are best left to clean up by professionals. If you are in a situation like a sudden death, accident, or another biohazard, take steps to protect yourself and your loved ones.
- Call 911 or emergency services in the event of a crime, accident, sudden death, or other emergency. If you encounter a situation that immediately calls for cleanup, call Palm Springs Cleaning and Disinfecting or a service like ours in your area.
- Do not attempt to clean anything up yourself. At the scene of a crime or accident, ensure that everyone stays away from potential biohazards or contaminants, evacuating until first responders arrive and clear the area.
- Law enforcement will document and clear the scene and then it is time for biohazard cleaners to do their job. With 24-hour service, you don’t have to wait for cleaning to get started. Before cleaners arrive, try not to move anything or enter the contaminated area so that you are not exposed to any threats and do not spread contaminants. Let our team tackle the hardest jobs so that we can take them off of your shoulders.
You can count on Palm Springs Cleaning and Disinfecting to provide compassionate, quick, respectful cleaning services so that you can turn your focus away from the aftermath of trauma or a crime scene.
Our emergency biohazard team can help with:
- Odor removal
- Bodily fluid and blood removal and cleaning
- Sanitization or removal of furniture, walls, carpets, floor surfaces
We encourage you to be aware that depending on the extent of the cleanup project, you may need to stay out of the area for some time. Have confidence that we work as quickly and efficiently as possible so you can have access to your home ASAP.
Call a Team You Can Trust to Make Your Home Safe Again
Don’t be afraid to call for our services, even when money is tight. Sometimes your property owner’s insurance may even cover the cost of cleanup. Our team can speak with your insurance company throughout the cleaning process. We can document the process from start to finish, so there is no question about our services, and your insurance will have every documentation needed for the claim.
Contact the Coachella Valley biohazard cleaners at Palm Springs Cleaning and Disinfecting for 24/7 emergency cleanup services. We’re here to help you clean and restore your home or other space and feel safe again.